Ag is the symbol for Silver in the periodic table of the elements. Echelon developed Ag Basics as a line of silver-based products designed to give your immune system a boost when you need it. We are excited by the research being performed and hope our lines of products will help you and your family have a little extra help in the fight against the germs you can’t see so you can battle the fights you can see with more health & vigor.
- Eye/Ear Infections
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any allergic reaction to trace minerals or if you have any chronic or recurring symptoms or illness, please consult a health care professional before using this product.
Echelon never promotes its products as an excuse for seeking competent medical care even though we hope you don’t need it often.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 teaspoon twice a day for 7 days, or as needed.
Child: 1/4 to 1/2 the adult dose, depending on the child and the symptoms.
Do not dilute when taking orally.
WHAT SILVER CAN DO
Silver has been shown in multiple studies to have “powerful antibacterial activities against nearly 650 bacteria strains as well as many fungi and yeasts.” Some of these strains would include:
- Escherichia coli, including ampicillin‐resistant Escherichia coli
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA),
- Vancomycin‐resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VRSA),
- Terramycin and terramycin–polymyxin‐B,
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa,
- Erythromycin‐resistant Streptococcus pyogenes
- Klebsiella pneumoniae, E. coli, and Samonella typhi.