Archeologists believe silver has been used for its germ-killing qualities for over 5,000 years and that copper has been used for over 11,000 years. Both are known for their benefit as a “broad spectrum anti-microbials,” and copper kills some germs that silver can’t, and vice-versa. So Echelon has combined the two metals to broaden the spectrum of effectiveness; and copper is necessary in your diet anyway. New research demonstrates that some antibiotics that are losing their potency against pathogens could be replaced by metals such as silver & copper. Some of that research is leading to very positive news.
- Eye/Ear Infections
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any allergic reaction to trace minerals or if you have any chronic or recurring symptoms or illness, please consult a health care professional before using this product.
Echelon never promotes its products as an excuse for seeking competent medical care even though we hope you don’t need it often.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 teaspoon twice a day for 7 days, or as needed.
Child: 1/4 to 1/2 the adult dose, depending on the child and the symptoms.
Do not dilute when taking orally.
Silver has been shown in multiple studies to have “powerful antibacterial activities against nearly 650 bacteria strains , as well as many fungi and yeasts.” Some strains would include:
- Escherichia coli, including ampicillin‐resistant Escherichia coli,
- Staphylococcus aureus, including Methicillin- resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA),
- Vancomycin‐resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VRSA),
- Terramycin and terramycin–polymyxin‐B,
- Erythromycin‐resistant Streptococcus pyogenes
- Klebsiella pneumoniae, E. coli, and Samonella typhi.
One meta-study on the antimicrobial effects of copper concluded that “studies suggest that copper may regulate both immediate and delayed macrophage antimicrobial pathways.”