Eucalyptus Essential Oil can help with burns, cuts and insect bites – Topically, eucalyptus may be used as an antiseptic reducing the risk of infection and promoting healing. Muscle and joint pains – Rubbing oil from the leaves into the muscles and joints has been known to temporarily relieve pain.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
- Add a several drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use two to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to three drops to desired area. Dilute with coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
PRIMARY USES FOR
- Cleanse surfaces and the air.
- Promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing
- Helps to clear the mind
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing