L-Arginine has been shown to increase the nitric oxide levels in the blood stream which can aid in the following: enhanced male sexual performance, cholesterol control, HGH production, boost lean muscle mass, enhanced memory and offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by tobacco use. L-Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid. It is found in some foods like watermelons and is also produced naturally by the body.
- L-Arginine L-Citrulline
- Increase Mental Acuity
- Offset Cardiovascular Damage
- Increase Overall Blood-flow
- Healthy Heart
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any allergic reaction to trace minerals or if you have any chronic or recurring symptoms or illness, please consult a health care professional before using this product.
- L-Citrulline is used for Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, fatigue, muscle weakness, Sickle Cell disease, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, and diabetes. It is used for heart disease, body building, increasing energy and for improving athletic performance. L-Citrulline is thought to help increase the supply of ingredients the body needs to make certain proteins. It may also help open up veins and arteries to improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.The following are the primary scientifically backed reasons why one should consider adding L-Arginine to their health and wellness regimen.
- Offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including controlling blood pressure and plaque formation. Nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina.
- L-Arginine is one thousand times more powerful than any naturally occurring
antioxidant in the body. L-Arginine’s antioxidant properties support various body systems and may protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes, as well as slowing premature aging.
- Enhances memory, particularly long-term memory, and may help to reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Boosts human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has anti-aging properties.
- May help improve immune function and fight bacterial infections.
- May help in the treatment and prevention of diabetes since many disease complications, including poor circulation and blindness are vascular in nature. L-Arginine is also found to regulate insulin secretion in the pancreas.
- Enhances male sexual performance by treating vascular erectile dysfunction (ED).
- L-Arginine’s anticoagulant abilities reduce clotting and lower heart attack and stroke risk.
- Reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn child.
- Useful in the treatment of asthma by opening pulmonary pathways for easier breathing and the treatment of lung disorders.
- Boosts lean muscle mass and preserves bone density by encouraging HGH production, which also leads to a reduction in fatty tissue. Because of these properties, it may be useful in weight management and strength training.
- Can help offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by tobacco use, since nitric oxide levels in smokers are less than half of those found in non-smokers.