Peppermint Essential Oil is made from an herbal made from the essential oils of peppermint leaves. It is commonly used in cooking, as a dietary supplement, as an herbal or alternative medicine, and as a pest repellent.*
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take two to three drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Sweet Orange and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use two to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to three drops to desired area. Dilute with coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
PRIMARY USES FOR
- When ingested (in small, proper amounts), promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally*
- Repels bugs naturally