Sweet Orange Essential Oil is great for nourishing dry, irritated and acne-prone skin when mixed with a caring oil such as Coconut oil it can be used as a cream or ointment. It also may be used effectively for a refreshing treatment of calluses on your feet. The orange promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy.*
- Use it in any all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop or tow to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- Diffuse for an uplifting mood and energy levels to freshen the air. Also try using it to refresh your car.
- For an energizing boost, dispense two to three drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and or Lemon essential oils. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use two to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to three drops to desired area. Dilute with coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
PRIMARY USES FOR
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Uplifting to the mind and body
- Great for cleaning your car
- Promotes a positive mood