Tea Tree Essential Oil has over 90 different compounds and limitless applications. Are you worried about bugs crashing your backyard barbecue? Got a scrape while gardening? There’s a natural solution to pesky problems we face indoors and outdoors. We can protect our bodies with tea tree oil. Arm yourself with 100 percent theHealthStore tea tree oil, you can be your own summertime apothecary.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of theHealthStore Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 2–3 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 2–3 drops with your facial cleanser(s) for added cleansing properties
- Apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy and helps fight fungus.*
- Add a several drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use two to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to three drops to desired area. Dilute with coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
PRIMARY USES FOR
- Celebrated for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function when used internally*
- Ingest to protect against environmental and seasonal threats*